Richard Sved, Director of 3rd Sector Mission Control, is an experienced senior manager with a strong track record of strategic and operational excellence in the charitable and cultural sectors. He has led the fundraising team at five national charities, and also has experience of policy, communications, mentoring and governance development. His key strengths lie in income generation and strategic planning.
Positions held include:
- Interim head of fundraising – Education Support Partnership
- Interim head of fundraising – Epilepsy Society
- Director of Income and External Affairs – Leap Confronting Conflict
- London Regional Manager – MLA Council
- Deputy Director – MLA London
- Head of Fundraising – The National Literacy Trust