This page includes also links to write-ups of events we’ve attended.
- 5 February: spoke at the Bright Spot Breakfast Club on effective thinking tools for fundraising strategy development in London
- Monday 30 March: “Why, right now, the supporter experience matters more than ever” – Institute of Fundraising webinar
- Wednesday 1 April: panel member at DROP-IN WORKSHOP | Charity crisis management during a global pandemic 🚨, organised by Charity Connect.
- Thursday 2 April: attended Project Everyone: The Global Virtual Summit Supporting Charities Through COVID-19, organised by Fundraising Everywhere
- Thursday 16 April: attended ‘How has Covid19 affected charitable giving?‘ webinar from About Loyalty
- Tuesday 21 April: attended I Wish I’d Thought of That (IWITOT) 2020 Virtual Event
- 30 April, attended ‘Writing your Fundraising Strategy‘ webinar given by Alice Ferris, hosted by Fundraising Everywhere
- 11 to 15 May, attending the Fundraising Everywhere Festival organised by Fundraising Everywhere, watching live on my computer
- 20-21 May, Third Sector Fundraising Conference 2020
- 8 to 10 June, attending the Individual Giving Summit.
- 30 June – Developing fundraising strategy in uncertain times webinar
- 1 July – Beyond Diversity & Inclusion webinar
- On 6-8 July, I’ll be attending the Institute of Fundraising’s Fundraising Convention online
- And on 28 January, 2021, I’ll be attending the Pizza for Losers event in Sheffield
- 21 February: IWITOT in London
- 12 March: presenting on charity funding strategy for Small Charities Coalition in London
- 17 May: presenting with Lizzi Hollis for the Institute of Fundraising Chilterns region in St Albans.
- 23 and 24 May: attending and presenting with Mandy Johnson on fundraiser ‘resilience’ and mental health at the Institute of Fundraising Yorkshire Conference and Awards in York
- 5 June: attending Pizza for Losers
- 1-3 July: attending and speaking at Institute of Fundraising’s Fundraising Convention 2019 in London
- 17 September: Presenting Developing a Small Charity Fundraising Strategy for Small Charities Coalition in London
- 23 and 24 September, speaking at and attending North East Fundraising Conference in Newcastle
- 8 October: hosting Hertfordshire Funding Network (TFN Herts)
- 11 November: speaking at bbcon 2019 with Lizzi Hollis on the subject of getting buy in from your supporters, stakeholders and colleagues
- 19 November: attending Fundraising Everywhere, a virtual webinar-based conference