Richard Sved, Director of 3rd Sector Mission Control, is an experienced senior manager with a strong track record of strategic and operational excellence in the charitable and cultural sectors. He has led the fundraising team at eight national charities, and also has experience of policy, communications, mentoring and governance development. His key strengths lie in income generation, charity governance, and strategic planning.
Positions held include:
- Interim Fundraising Director – Tommy’s
- Interim head of fundraising – including: Girlguiding, Education Support Partnership, Epilepsy Society, NPC
- Director of Income and External Affairs – Leap Confronting Conflict
- London Regional Manager – Museums Libraries & Archives Council
- Head of Fundraising – The National Literacy Trust